Sunday, May 25, 2008

PEphoto everything about FREE

Even tough it is a memorial long weekend holiday, but since I have nothing to do, I was created, edited and posted this new FREE directory and links to my company site PEphoto.com. Sometimes, it is about achievement, and accomplishment, not money. This is my value. Of course, I was hoping I could work on my own site on weekend or holiday like this long holiday. But my boss is not like a boss that willing to share his tiny fortune with any of his employees. So let it be, try to it for free, for fun and for achievement. Here they are:

Free @ PE Photo
Free photobook
Free photo print developing
Free online photo storage
Free online digital album
Free online email invite or post sharing
Free photo editor
Free online software
Free membership sign up

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!