Saturday, May 24, 2008

China Stands Up

These days, I hear China stands up almost every day. I wish we really stand up not for a day, or for a events, but forever. I see Chinese people discriminate its own people all the time, but now I see we are so united. I almost can't control to weep off every times I go to the sohu.com and open the newspaper. Children please don't cry, we are all your parents now. China Stands up.

"walking through those paths, looking through those eyes;
passing through those ruins, digging through those remains;
reading through those story, looking through those videos;
are teachers, children, parents, soldiers, volunteers, police officers, doctors, nurse, factory workers, students, store owners, priests, firefights, airborne
I call them heroes. "

For the 8 years boy who slates to those soldiers who save him,
For the 11 years old boy who carrys his 3 years old sister and walk for 12 hours,
For those teachers who give their lives for their students,
For those parents who give theirs arms to the love one,
For 13 billions Chinese and the rest of the world who care and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!