Wednesday, May 21, 2008

family go first

I received my canvas wrap from canvasondemand.com today. It is nice. Since I used the coupon. I only paid the shipping and handling. It is my son. I used his picture for the canvas. All my co-worker liked it. One of the co-worker HL said, you are lucky". Yes, I am. I have 2 adorable kids and a lovely wife in Japan that waiting for me. I really want to go to Japan and meet them. I miss them so much. After the China earthquake. I believe family always go first, and nothing ever.

I am being sued by the Discover Bank. I owe them money and I have to pay for it. It is no doubt about it. My wife doesn't want us to owe any single dollar in American. She wants us to pay every debt before I go. I am really proud of her. See how many people just leave the country without paying any their debt, credit card. So, I just have to be patient. But for the money I earn now. It is very difficult for me to make up those debt. Please wait. I will be there soon with this wonderful canvas wrap I received today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!