Sunday, May 11, 2008

Acupuncture Rock

I know my acupuncture doctor when we were working in Vermont. He was a chef and I was a counter helper. It was almost 10 years ago. Now he is a respectful and well-known acupuncture doctor in Brooklyn. He has his own clinic. It is amazing how life tune over. He even has a US doctor degree. I can;t imagine he barely speak English 10 year ago. I had allergy this week and went to see him. He needled me 6 on the back for 30 minutes and 6 on my face for 15 minutes. It is 90% better now. It is the third times I did acupuncture. Every time it works. Chinese medicine has 5000 years history and it always the best in my mind. You can always buy a new bed and good bed, but you can;t never buy a good sleepy. My doc is amazing and he almost can help everything. I can share his contact information with anyone that need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!