Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Journal to go vegan

Recently, watched some cbs and youtube videos, read some yahoo and times news, subscripted some new facebook groups, followed some new twitter accounts, browsed some website. Thanks for thinktank and all other advocators, I finally realized we as human are extremely cruel and dangerous, to born as one specie and ashamed as that specie is very mixed up feeling however, to stop all the hunger and all the animals cruelty, I am taking my first step, with one step a time  toward my vegan journal.


Starting with this famous southern Chinese tomato potato soup with mushroom. cut all ingredients in about 2cmx2cm, then boil it for about 2 hours or put it inside a vacuum pot after boiled, seasoning with salt only, it is yummy for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!