Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Homosexuality Morals

Homosexual, carnivorism, fideism and all forms of discrimination have been causing conflicts among peoples and nations for decades over decades. As a mankind, we can't disagree that we all have at least certain sins and flaws. We are not prefect. There are no standing points for us to point our fingers to someones' believes and life styles. However, when that -ism crossed the line of the others and against our majority morals and ethicals standard, I don't agree. There are only one group of people that we can force them our believes- our own children. If I am a Buddhism, I would of cause bring them to temples once awhile to workship. As if I am a Christian, I would bring them to churches. If I am a meat-eater, I will prepare the most delicious and healthiest meals for them. As if I am vegan, they wouldn't have chance even taste the meat not until grow up and explorer the world with their own hands. The morals and ethicals of homosexuality are different than a believe or a living style. I know homosexuality can be inborn or acquired. However, we all came from a parents- a single male and a single female; we can't change that. I have friends are lesbian and gay, I don't discriminate them doesn't mean I encourage homosexuality. Especially when it comes to raising a child. Who is the child's father? Who is the child's mother? What is the definition of intercourse? How they go through their opposite sex child puberty?  How to define marriage? How to define family role in terms of our modern society? How to define pervert? I asked the last question because as a man, I simply can't step in any women restroom and peek; but, a homosexual man that has sexual interest for man can legally step in a men restroom and peek. That just isn't right? If I suggest that all homosexual individual should voluntarily go into the toilet room when he or she going to the public restroom, people must consider I am discrimination. As long homosexual couples live their own live and happy after. I don't against homosexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!