Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year Japan

Happy New Year!

Let's see how have I been doing? So now I have a job, which I didn't have 2 years ago, but however I don't really like it that much and learn anything from it, but it pays my bill. Life doesn't always go the way you want it to, isn't it? I always think about the real meaning of life. I always wonder how we really want. Does everyone really have to work until 65? Do we have to have descent job to make ourselves useful? I think it is not. What I want is just a job that I enjoy and I can learn something everyday. I also desperately want to go travel with family every year. And I also want to visit home more often. I haven't been home for 4 years. I wish something good will comes on the year of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!