Friday, April 25, 2008

Working attitude

Do I really have attitude at work? I do, but it is Wrong, but it is a corresponding reflection, but I will still do the same. It is just like you can be very safe by not doing any thing, like ignoring the customer and being lazy, because no one know. The person know, it is me. But you get buzz off by doing more jobs and care about the customers. But eventually you get buzz off by your boss via the Golden Finger. I am total workaholic and I have no explanation of it. May be I apprecaite my boss give me the opportunity to work. Our company has a really old fashion management there that make thing very difficult to change. I, as a new generation manager with my team has to fight to survive in this everyday environment, only way I can do it is to stood our point strongly and aggressively, but the attitude doesn't come in a day. Think about when you say good morning to someone everyday when you start to work, but they never say back to you. When you ask someone, "why you are so unhappy everyday?" and they said it is none of your business. If they already pass the bottom line, I think attitude is the outcome. I truly believe, I am a nice person that I respect anyone form the bottom to top, from the cleaner, to the designer, to the operator, to the boss. I will do it the same way, but of course I am still not prefect. I will learn how to be humble and drawing my own line at the same time. I just love to work. It makes human, like me move and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!