Sunday, April 27, 2008

Human population

We have more than 6 millions new born babies a month. Will the world be too packed someday? I believe that some of the some world leaders or organizations actually don’t really care about the dead rate of the third world countries. Sine it will lower the world population. How's sad is it, we so called human. But who to be blame- the strongest survive. That also recalls me that some European countries have already enforced public hospital to stop some senior treatment if they are in the last stage of cureless disease. It means to keep the limited resource for the other, the youth. At last, "still human".

http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/popclockworld.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!