Sunday, April 27, 2008

To give is always better than to receive

http://www.worldhunger.org/

Oh, my gosh! The rice is 20% up, and don’t forget that 1 in 5 kids in New York are live under the poverty line even before that. We are all going to die because of hunger. Please don’t waste food and no one, really no one should suffer from hunger when you and me are choosing which vacation we should go this summer, which new car model should we buy, which new cell phone should we replaced. Let feed the hunger children before we even think about those luxury. I can’t do by my own. I hope some world leader will care. I don’t care they are Christians, Muslim, Jewish, buddish or communist. I just hate to see people suffer from hunger. It is not fair for them. They don’t even has chance to defeat if we keep taking away from them. Please stop taking from them and start giving.

“To give is always better than to receive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!