Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A simple life

I am in the process of preparing my second candle flashlight dinner for tonight- I am actually hate to say that, do any of you realize that we, no longer can live on our own anymore? Everyday, we have to rely on someone on almost everything to survive or to keep us in a well being. That’s really suck. We, no longer can live without light for 3 hours at night; no longer can live without TV or computer for 3 hours; no longer can live without tab water or bottle water; no longer can cook without gas; no longer can live if for 2 weeks without sanitation workers collecting our trash; no longer can survive if all groceries closed for 2 weeks; no longer can go to work without the mass transportation; car become meaningless when gasoline is not in the picture; cell phone become unusable because of overloading, doctor and medicine are not available anymore.

I wish I can, we can, just live a simple lives, no TV and computer, drinking from well and stream, cooking without fire, producing zero trash, growing our own food, going to work by walk or bike, communicating back to way on 20 years ago, not rely on doctor and medicine anymore. Am I thinking too much or peoples are just not thinking? For sure, I don’t need nuclear power plant to my power supply. Do any?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!