Sunday, March 6, 2011

I don't really want it

When I was in Hong Kong, I went to United State because of her. I didn't really want it.

Then, When I was in Vermont, I went to New York becaue of her. I didn't really want it.

Mid-March snow in Misato
Years later, when I was in New York, I always asked myself, "Why am I still here? So finally, I came to Japan becasue of them. I didn't really want it.

And now, I am here in Tokyo. I am still asking myself, "Why am I here? Because I didn't really want it.

So what do I really want? and what do you really want?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!