Friday, October 28, 2011

Overdeveloped technology

My son has been ill for few days. Every afternoon around 3 pm, his classmates would bring over the “Contact note” from teacher. Yesterday he got about 10 letters from his classmates along with the note; he was so happy. So today he expected he would receive letters again. But it turned out none for today and he was sad. I was thinking I wish I still have the excitement to receive letter from people. I haven’t received any written letters in years. Whoever you want to send me a letter in writing, please do so. I really miss the world without overdevelop technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!