Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Sites Launch


Finally, I finish the last two sites. So now we have four sites / five services online for photo imaging services, they are www.pephoto.com, www.pephotobooks.com, www.pegreetingcards.com, www.bestcolorphoto.com & bestcolorpro.com. It is a night long hard work. I wish they will generate more and more sale and market share to my company / department. Check them out, they are easy to use, high quality and fast turn around time. Products we offer include, proofs, prints, enlargements, photobooks, greeting cards, collages, scrapbooking, magazine covers, calendars, postcards, folded greeting cards...etc. If you would like to compare among these free software / sites, go here www.pephoto.com/compare_sites.php. Enjoy! Our ROES solution is coming soon, so please wait for this professional alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!