Saturday, July 5, 2008

China Taiwan Direct Flight

I am talking about Chinese, not China Chinese, Taiwanese, Hong Konger, Indonesia Chinese, Malaysian-Chinese, American-Chinese. One word- Chinese. We are all Chinese. I am chill to see that Taiwan and China finally has a direct flight, a historical moment for our long political and civil war history between parties. Let's not talk about who is right or wrong, who is good or bad. If someday, I really think it will happen, some time, all of us can be united as one. We will be the biggest and strongest nation, and ethnicity of the world. Don’t be afraid, folks. We like peace. We won’t bite. The sad thing is the direct flight is not physical direct fly yet. It actually has to go to Hong Kong and turn back to Taiwan. Really can’t wait to see a real direct fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!