Saturday, June 28, 2008

You future is built by your past & your past evolved your future

Fear not for the future, weep not for the past. -- Percy Bysshe Shelley (1792-1822) English Poet.

Do you care more about your past or do you care about more about your future? You want to look good on your pictures. You only upload those nice pictures and share with your friend. That’s normal. My father always talks about his past. He has passed away, the only memories I have with him is the past. Pieces by pieces, it warms my heart. He will never come back and live with me in this psychical world for my future, but he always stay with me in my heart, for what he taught me and gave me- me, my body, my flush and blood, my personality, my characters, my heart, my strength and all that related to my future. I learned not to look back, because it is past, but I also learned to look back because you can’t find those things that in the future. No matter what is your philosophy is; whatever you care your past more than your future or you never look at your past and only care about your future. Remember, past is past, but always stay, Future is future, and it will eventually come. What most matter is now- the present. Live up your lives. Wait no time! Be yourself and enjoy your live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!