Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thank you, you

You, my wife; my father; my mom; my son, my daughter, my brother; my friends; my mentor; my foe; my boss; bush & you all.

Thank you for taking care of kids.
Thank you for giving me all those treasure moments and unforgettable memories.
Thank you for loving me for who I am.
Thank you for teaching for about life.
Thank you for not giving up on me.
Thank you for giving me happiness
Thank you for crying in front of me which remind me to love you.
Thank you for supporting me no matter how far our distinct are.
Thank you for remembering me and bringing back my childhood memories.
Thank you for teaching me for all your knowledge and I will do the same.
Thank you for giving me opportunity to learn.
Thank you for giving me hard time, which making me strong.
Thank you for cooking for me when I don’t care.
Thank you for not helping me, which make me understanding that I have to help more.
Thank you for starting a war and making me understand revenge is not a solution
Thank you for showing me your evil side, and pushing to look for the angel side.
Thank you for helping all those who suffer from the earthquake.
Thank you for finishing your last lunch, which has already helped to save one child in Africa.
Thank you for recycling your bottle to help my grand great son to live on this earth.
Thank you for not fighting back when you were being attack.
Thank you for helping for all those in need.
Thank you for using your own tote to last shopping, which I can breathe more freely.
Thank you for sharing ride, which my grand great daughter can see this beautiful world again.
Thank you for all of you who sharing this universal with me
Thanks you for not knowing me, which make me small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!