Sunday, November 20, 2011

Realtime Sievert comparison

A useful conversation table for everything about radiation units:
* 1 rem = 0.01 Sv = 10 mSv
* 1 mrem = 0.01 mSv = 10 μSv
* 1 Sv = 100 rem
* 1 mSv = 100 mrem = 0.1 rem
* 1 μSv = 0.1 mrem

Today, I found some astonishing result after I compared the radiation Sievert level from Hong Kong to Japan and the results are 0.012uSV/hour and 0.050uSV/hours in average respectively. Indeed Tokyo is really lower than Hong Kong. 

For real time uSV/hours, click the following links for details,

http://www.pref.saitama.lg.jp/page/housyasenryou.html (Japan Misato City realtime uSV) Since I lived in Misato of Saitma-ken, so I used Misato as Today. Misato is 30 minutes driving distance of northern Tokyo.

Please also review the other knowledge based article about radiation fact,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!