Thursday, August 20, 2009

between the Macdonald Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddles and the home-made congee

Mac is
tasty, costly, high caloric, good because I have to walk there for exercise, a cool place to have breakfast in summer, the cause of my big belly, accelerate the global warming, helping the economy,

home-made congee is
tasteless, cost only 10 cents for most, high energy and carbohydrate, bad because I don’t do exercise if I eat at home, even hotter to have that in summer, the cleanser of my stomach, increasing the chance of the farmer to survive, still helping the economy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!