Sunday, August 24, 2008

Olympics 2008

Final it is over. I can’t wait to watch the closing ceremony on TV even tough I have already known the plot. I am very proud of China to make this Olympics the best ever. The only flaw is the entire fake incidents. We really don't. We don't need those to earn to be the best. We can do it. If really want to be as strong as respect. We need to show our altitudes of real us. Chinese has nothing to be ashamed of. Lets show people our real face and earn the world true respect. Who can create such a wonderful Olympics Game?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Misato, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Hong Kong and lived in US for 12 years. And now I am living and working in Japan. I am an IT professional and environment protection activist. Yes, I am trilingual. So be WDOB!